Make the ultimate cup of hot chocolate with Bibamba single-origin dark chocolate bark. Try out our recipe and let us know on social media how it turned out!
Ultimate Cup of Bibamba Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup milk of your choice - whole, almond, oat, any will work!
- 2 oz Bibamba dark chocolate bark
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- Heat milk a saucepan with the sugar (optional).
- Bring the milk and sugar mixture to 180 degrees F. If you don’t have a thermometer, you can tell the milk is ready as it is starting to form bubbles on the side of the pot. DO NOT LET THE MILK COME TO A BOIL.
- Melt Bibamba dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval until melted.
- Turn off the heat of the milk and add melted chocolate straight into the milk mixture.
- Whisk the chocolate and milk to create a creamy consistency.
- Strain the inclusions (coconut or plantain) out or leave them in.
- Pour into your favorite mug and top with whipped cream or fluffy marshmallows.
Do you know the difference between hot chocolate and hot cocoa? Hot cocoa is made with cocoa powder, whereas hot chocolate is made with actual chocolate bars (just like this recipe). Hot chocolate is richer than hot cocoa.
Have a fun recipe you make with Bibamba chocolate? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on our social media and website!